West Coast Sales and Business Development Manager – Hospitality and Multi-Family Channel – Plumbing
Multi-Family and Hospitality Plumbing Products
Los Angeles, CA / San Francisco CA
Are you a successful building products business development manager that understands how to build strong relationships with multi-family and hospitality architects, developers, property owners, and general contractors?
Are you looking for an opportunity to impact a market and help solve your prospect and customer needs by partnering with them and educating them on solutions that will solve improve their ROI?
We have been retained to find an experienced West Coast Business Development Manager for an established, but growing plumbing manufacturer. The majority of the customers and opportunity are in the Los Angeles and San Francisco area, but the Pacific North West and Arizona also have existing customers and growth potential.
Does this describe you? If so, let's talk!
- Proven ability to develop new architectural, multi-family, or hospitality customers and maintain and grow existing relationships.
- Strong sales and service orientation. When you sell a project, you want to be sure everything goes well and the client is eager to work with you more.
- Open to 10-20% overnight travel as needed.
- You understand the difference between a hard spec vs. a soft spec.
- You know how to respond to RFP's, RFQ's, ITB, and other commercial/architectural sales processes.
- MUST have sold building products to architects, multi-family, or hospitality customers to be considered.
- Preference will be given to candidates with active relationships in the hospitality and multi-family channel in the CA market.
- Experience selling plumbing, hot mopping, and tile (for showers and tubs) is also preferred, but not required.
Why You Might Want To Learn More:
- You want to work for the manufacturer that is growing market share with an innovative solution to an old challenge.
- You enjoy solving complex problems and educating customers on new, more cost-effective ways to improve their ROI.
- You enjoy building and growing relationships with the customers in the hospitality (hotels) and multi family channel.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply ASAP. We are actively interviewing.
Building Gurus is the leading engaged executive search firm for residential building product manufacturers and distributors. We work with industry leaders and up and coming organizations to find and hire the best available talent in the industry.
You can learn more at www.BuildingGurus.com
Keywords: Architects and Designers, Bathroom, Showers, Tubs, Plumbing, Tile, shower pan, shower tile, faucets, pipes, valves, drains, shower installation, multi family, multi-family, hospitality, hotel, hotels, hotel chain, hotel chains