Our industry-leading distributor of plumbing and HVAC supplies sought multiple Branch Managers for various decentralized locations throughout the US. Priding themselves on allowing each location to run themselves with individualized product mixes tailored to the customer base, our client sought incredibly entrepreneurial-minded individuals with excellent customer service, leadership, managerial and communication skills. Our client is very selective and utilizes extensive behavioral analysis processes to ensure the highest level of hiring success.
- Identify, hire, develop and promote exceptional employees
- Balance a highly individualized profit center reality within a large general organization through flexibility, determination, quick-thinking and long-term planning
- Grow sales through exceptional leadership, developing strong customer relationships and providing exceptional service
- Manage teams made up of Sales, Customer Service, Operations and effectively manage full P&L from $1.5MM to $10MM depending on location
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success in Sales, Management, customer development and management and people development
- Strong desire to run their own business and/or past entrepreneurial endeavors
- Prior experience leading individual or multiple locations comprised of Sales, Customer Service, Operations, etc. groups
- Past P&L responsibilities of $3-$10MM
Our 10+ placed Profit Center/Branch Managers have held progressively increasing leadership roles including Operations Manager, Sales Manager, District Manager, National Accounts Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Project Manager, General Manager, Market Manager and many others. They managed single and multiple sites, teams from 3-25 and were responsible for P&L from $3MM to $15MM. Exhibiting strong entrepreneurial and leadership tendencies, they have demonstrated the ability to find, recruit, hire and develop teams in Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Warehouse, and Management. The hired candidates excelled in creating and implementing success Sales and Marketing campaigns, seek out and win new sales and grow their markets and profits, even in down markets. They’ve been responsible for AP/AR, payroll, customer service, purchasing, payroll, HR, forecasting and creating/planning sales and operations budgets, and opening up new locations.
Hiring Challenge? Book a Discovery Session now!
The Building Gurus Difference
You’re probably wondering how we can deliver candidates that your in-house or current recruiting partner hasn’t been able to. Hiring great talent is a key part of your business, but it’s the reason we’re in business. We invest in tools, technology, and resources to ensure we’ve always got the best “inventory” of talent at our fingertips. Building world-class best practices and an employer brand that gets and keeps the attention of A-players is key to our success. When you hire us, you immediately benefit from the years we’ve spent building our brand and relationships with sales, managers, and leaders in the building products industry.
Here are just a few strategies we use to ensure we can deliver best-in-class building products sales, manager, and executive level talent fast:
Rikka’s articles appear in trade magazines like LBM Journal, ProSales, Remodeling, and more.
NATIONAL NEWS + MEDIA
Rikka’s advice has been featured on Fast Company, NFIB, AmEx Open Forum, CBS Small Business Pulse, Huffington Post, and more.
ASSOCIATIONS + CONFERENCES
Rikka is selected to speak at local, regional, and national conferences like KBIS and ProDealer Summit.
+1 (701) 361-4239