Our client a building products distributor with installation and construction services sought an accomplished leader for their Carolinas region. The ideal candidate would have past responsibilities for turning around, developing and growing both Operations and Sales as well as creating and implementing a robust growth business plan.
- Develop and facilitate a plan to recapitalize on existing business while revamping crucial Sales and Operations methodologies
- Grow market share by developing and executing on strategic sales and marketing plans as well as identifying and qualifying potential acquisitions
- Capitalize on expansion capabilities and develop emerging markets; grow region from $20MM to $50MM
- Identify, develop, and introduce new products to the market
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive leadership and management experience with progressive responsibilities; multi-state and multi-location experience required
- Full P&L and Market Share responsibilities for $20MM+
- Demonstrated success developing, managing, and maintaining key customer accounts
- Proven success creating, implementing and managing expansive Sales Strategies and developing, leading and mentoring winning sales teams
Our placed candidate had extensively led Sales teams, Sales Leaders, and Managers and developed numerous relationships with key clients. Through a variety of executive roles, he had been responsible for multiple sites and state business divisions. Demonstrating not only the right types of experience and P&L responsibilities, our placed candidate had proven himself time and time again with his abilities to discover, nurture and explosively grow sales and key accounts as well as effectively lead and grow teams and leaders.
Hiring Challenge? Book a Discovery Session now!
The Building Gurus Difference
You’re probably wondering how we can deliver candidates that your in-house or current recruiting partner hasn’t been able to. Hiring great talent is a key part of your business, but it’s the reason we’re in business. We invest in tools, technology, and resources to ensure we’ve always got the best “inventory” of talent at our fingertips. Building world-class best practices and an employer brand that gets and keeps the attention of A-players is key to our success. When you hire us, you immediately benefit from the years we’ve spent building our brand and relationships with sales, managers, and leaders in the building products industry.
Here are just a few strategies we use to ensure we can deliver best-in-class building products sales, manager, and executive level talent fast:
Rikka’s articles appear in trade magazines like LBM Journal, ProSales, Remodeling, and more.
NATIONAL NEWS + MEDIA
Rikka’s advice has been featured on Fast Company, NFIB, AmEx Open Forum, CBS Small Business Pulse, Huffington Post, and more.
ASSOCIATIONS + CONFERENCES
Rikka is selected to speak at local, regional, and national conferences like KBIS and ProDealer Summit.
+1 (701) 361-4239