Our building products distributor and installed services client sought an accomplished leader for their Tampa and Orlando markets. Responsibilities include leading a team of 12-15 sales and customer service team members, prospecting new clients, generating leads and servicing national and key accounts. Responsible for up to $10MM P&L, creating and implementing pricing strategies, sales training, strategic planning, sales and marketing
- Develop and facilitate a plan to recapitalize on existing business
- Grow market share by developing and executing on strategic sales and marketing plans
- Capitalize on expansion capabilities and develop emerging markets
- Identify, recruit, train and mentor proven Sales team members
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive leadership and management experience with progressive responsibilities
- Full P&L and Market Share responsibilities for $1MM-$5MM
- Demonstrated success developing, managing, and maintaining key customer accounts
- Proven success creating, implementing and managing expansive Sales Strategies and developing, leading and mentoring winning sales teams
Our placed candidate had extensive experience in the construction and commercial building products landscape. Demonstrating proven sales abilities as well as progressive leadership qualities, he had multi-site and state-wide experience managing sales territories, and had developed and grew highly successful sales teams. With past full P&L responsibility over $5MM, leading teams of 5-15 in both sales, customer service and operations, he had repeatedly been able to grow sales and profits including increasing market share 70% in two years, increasing customer base while market was declined by 50% and creating an average 4% return to shareholders.
Hiring Challenge? Book a Discovery Session now!
The Building Gurus Difference
You’re probably wondering how we can deliver candidates that your in-house or current recruiting partner hasn’t been able to. Hiring great talent is a key part of your business, but it’s the reason we’re in business. We invest in tools, technology, and resources to ensure we’ve always got the best “inventory” of talent at our fingertips. Building world-class best practices and an employer brand that gets and keeps the attention of A-players is key to our success. When you hire us, you immediately benefit from the years we’ve spent building our brand and relationships with sales, managers, and leaders in the building products industry.
Here are just a few strategies we use to ensure we can deliver best-in-class building products sales, manager, and executive level talent fast:
Rikka’s articles appear in trade magazines like LBM Journal, ProSales, Remodeling, and more.
NATIONAL NEWS + MEDIA
Rikka’s advice has been featured on Fast Company, NFIB, AmEx Open Forum, CBS Small Business Pulse, Huffington Post, and more.
ASSOCIATIONS + CONFERENCES
Rikka is selected to speak at local, regional, and national conferences like KBIS and ProDealer Summit.
What customers say about us
+1 (701) 361-4239