Job Scope (Mid-Atlantic General Manager):
Our well-known, respected building products manufacturer and distributor customer sought an accomplished leader to develop the Mid-Atlantic region. The ideal candidate would direct, promote, and coordinate regional sales and operations in order to optimize regional market share, maximize efficiencies and uphold the corporate mission, values and guiding principles through exceptional customer service and employee relations.
- Grow market share by developing and executing on strategic sales, marketing, and customer service plans
- Capitalize on expansion capabilities and develop emerging markets
- Identify, nurture, develop, and retain highly motivated employees
- Operate successfully in a cost-conscious environment
- Facilitate customer partnerships and maintain customer confidence through extraordinary service and innovative solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Results-oriented, customer-focused, visionary and strategically-focused, trusted leader who inspires and motivates utilizing innate entrepreneurial thinking and tendencies.
- Exceptional communication and delegation skills
- Able to make well-thought-out, effective decisions
- 10+ years of progressive leadership with multi-location management experience and full P&L responsibility for over $50 Million
- In-depth knowledge of regional builder and contractor market
Our placed candidate managed more than twenty branches, had managed multiple regions and had full P&L responsibilities for ranges from $30MM to $70MM.
Hiring Challenge? Book a Discovery Session now!
The Building Gurus Difference
You’re probably wondering how we can deliver candidates that your in-house or current recruiting partner hasn’t been able to. Hiring great talent is a key part of your business, but it’s the reason we’re in business. We invest in tools, technology, and resources to ensure we’ve always got the best “inventory” of talent at our fingertips. Building world-class best practices and an employer brand that gets and keeps the attention of A-players is key to our success. When you hire us, you immediately benefit from the years we’ve spent building our brand and relationships with sales, managers, and leaders in the building products industry.
Here are just a few strategies we use to ensure we can deliver best-in-class building products sales, manager, and executive level talent fast:
Rikka’s articles appear in trade magazines like LBM Journal, ProSales, Remodeling, and more.
NATIONAL NEWS + MEDIA
Rikka’s advice has been featured on Fast Company, NFIB, AmEx Open Forum, CBS Small Business Pulse, Huffington Post, and more.
ASSOCIATIONS + CONFERENCES
Rikka is selected to speak at local, regional, and national conferences like KBIS and ProDealer Summit.
+1 (701) 361-4239